Skip to content
Health and Safety
- What age are allowed to enter the concert venue?
- Fully vaccinated concert-goers who are 18 years old and above are allowed. 5-17 year-old concert-goers must be fully vaccinated and accompanied by a fully vaccinated guardian to be allowed entry. Ticket ratio is 1:1.
- I am still not fully vaccinated but I already have a ticket, can I still attend?
- It is required that you provide proof of full vaccination that shows you have received, either: (a) the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or (b) a dose of a single-dose vaccine. The final dose of the vaccine must be two weeks prior to the event. Tickets will not be refunded due to non vaccination as venue policies are announced prior to the ticket selling.
- Should I undergo antigen swab testing first?
- Antigen swab testing is not required but it is highly recommended to test your status 24 hours before the concert to avoid the possible spread during the event.
- Is it required to wear facemasks?
- Yes, it is required to wear facemasks inside the venue AT ALL TIMES. Non-compliant may be a cause to be escorted out of the venue without any refund.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.